Thursday, October 18, 2007

People are coming through!

It has been very interesting to see the responses from those of you who are like-minded in my attempts at giving a very balanced and unbiased account of life as a friend of Keith Waggoner!
I have received different emails and pictures to share on my blog because you all realize how unfair things have been in the blog world. So with no further introduction, I submit the following photos of my friend Keith Waggoner:


Here's 'lil Keith
Keith with childhood playmates -things started going wrong here!
His insatiable thirst for the camera started at such a young, vulnerable age.
Just completing his first concert as a tenor??
He's pretty happy about the growing fan base!
Kudos to Keith! Actually looks cool shaved - he's just too chicken to wear it to concerts!
This is where he'll be if things don't turn around for him! Right beside our good buddy Dan!
I think that's enough for now. Honestly, there's only so much of this kind of thing my blog can take at a time! It's a little scary to me that someone this un-photogenic would be so willing to step in front of a lense time and time again! I really do wish him the best - I'm sure there's some way that God can use him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To think that they actually poised for that picture! Must have been a rough night for all concerned. Where was it taken? Shelby

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful site. It gives me hope and paints my world. A word to the wise. Don't ever go to see "Closed For The Season" at the drive-in theater. I tried it once and got frostbitten. OK? I would appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that I love ya! You guys are hilarious-work through these problems STAT!
There is a prayer answering God you know, who can help you with issues that you two have:)
Di