Thursday, October 11, 2007

It has been so quickly proven!

Well, case in point!! I had no idea that Keith would reinforce and prove what I said so quickly! I mean, think about it - he thought he was responding to my blog post; what he was really doing was proving that he is camera hungry/greedy. In fact,the picture of me on his site is one that I staged and asked Dan to take of me. I told Keith to email it to me so I could post it but NO - he had to put it on his blog already. Have I received it yet?? NO!
He has so quickly proven his insatiable thirst for the "get even spirit".
By the way, I thought it was also interesting that he felt "led" to post his reply on his own turf instead of commenting on my blog. I guess it takes real strength to face issues head on. I have tried diligently to post this comment on his blog but he has so many blocks, etc there that I wasn't successful. Between having to reenter my password time and time again and having to type some kind of weird word, I just realized that all my efforts were totally in vain.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keith was kind enough to tell me how to get to your blog, so that I could comment on yours as well. Every time that I see the blogs or newletters, etc., there is a definite lift to my day. Thank you. I loved the pictures of your family. Wynette says that she sees you quite often (driving) when you are home. Shelby

Allen Mowery said...

::Battle of the Blogs::

Wow....you guys don't hold much back, do you? :-)

BTW....that pic of you on Keith's site is pretty kool. Ever thought about getting into fashion modeling?

Anonymous said...

That's why you're the piano player and he's the tech guy!!

Shanna Locker said...

Doran I must admit that you make some very valid and good points. It's going to be interesting to see how all this "blog-wars" plays out! Keith is for sure on the offensive and you have taken the defensive position. I find it good, cheap amusement!
Shanna

Anonymous said...

are you related to chris and randy ritchey out of pa??
i knew that matt just married a girl from out west and i didnt know if you were related to them or not!?