Saturday, December 08, 2007

Just for Jon

Alright, alright! I know it's been awhile but honestly, I have a life that I have to keep going too! I titled this "Just for Jon" because my best friend from college days has been complaining (through other people, mind you) that I haven't posted in awhile - but I'm still here and have a lot to tell you about. I'll throw some pictures at you too.




One of the exciting things in my life recently was the opportunity to fly back to Asheville, NC and record some new tracks for Liberty Quartet with the esteemed Roger Talley. That was simply amazing! I met some great studio musicians and was honestly blown away with their talent. I have a few mixed emotions about that time: 1. I can't play the piano 2. I want to practice more than ever before! It was very inspiring to say the least.


This new project won't be finished until next year but I've started the process rolling so we can record hopefully in March or April some time.


Here's the little man -Taylor with the family cat "Twinkles". Yea - you read right - Twinkles. Courtney named her.



Setting up the Christmas tree in the family room.


Courtney helps out with the decorating while Taylor drinks his 'coffee' (consisting of mostly milk)
Here's a picture of our new-found friends: Nate and Melissa Roskam - actually, I should say the Reverend Nathan Roskam. He is the lead Youth Pastor at our church. We have been hanging out with them more and love getting to know them. They are great people and a lot of fun to be with. He's pretty crazy too - that always helps!



Here I am again with the greatest person that's ever come into my life! I'm blessed with a wonderful family.


Yea - here he is again! I just can't leave it alone totally! I know the blog war has slowed down a little but that doesn't mean Keith is out of range yet!

4 comments:

Jon Plank said...

great pics... glad to see you are still blogging!

Di said...

Hey babe,
How'd you get so darn cute? Oops, I forgot....cute isn't cool, handsome I mean. Love ya tons!
Di

Pete said...

Wow, Keith looks like Flyman.

Anonymous said...

Please don't down play your talents. You have been given many. I have never experienced anyone making songs come so close to my thoughts & feelings like you have. I loved the pictures too. Shelby